Prado – Integrated Navigation
Toyota Prado Integrated Navigation System – NAV-TY-P1
Your factory Toyota Multimedia Head Unit is already a well featured system. Why not finish it off by adding navigation? After accessing the navigation through a button on your steering wheel, you will then have full control of the integrated navigation from the touch screen. You will have access to the latest iGo Primo mapping which includes all the features listed below.
Optional Hema 4WD Nav Upgrade
So you’re a purchasing a 4WD and no doubt you are going to take it off the beaten track and do some exploring. To ensure your safety and that you never get lost add the digital maps from Hema. Now you can add full topographical mapping with Hema 4WD Nav which includes Hema’s entire collection of 4WD and Touring maps. With the optional Hema 4WD Nav Upgrade, you can have a powerful 2 in 1 Navigator by simply choosing the navigation you want to use via the L auncher Screen.
- Fully licensed iGo Primo mapping content
- 1 year free map updates
- Touch Screen Control
- Integrates with factory reverse camera if installed
- 3 year warranty*
- *12 month warranty on SD
- Prado GXL Radio with Apps button
- 3D High Definition navigation with map data for Australia and New Zealand.
- Graphical user interface and voice guidance
- Premium POI database
- 2D or 3D map view with Smart Zoom and realistic display of 3D terrains and 3D landmarks
- Text-to-Speech Function (TTS)
- Eco and Smart Route Planning
- Smart Zoom function at intersections and crossings
- Real Junction View and Highway Mode with Real Signpost rendering
- The Trip computer can display up to three additional pieces of information. Choose between arrival time, journey time, speed, direction, height above sea level, etc.
- Visual and audible warning to indicate speed limits on major roads
- Proximity Alerts including School Zones, Fixed Speed Cameras, etc.
- 4×4 Tracks
Hema 4WD Nav Upgrade
- Plan trips with customized waypoints and routes
- Record a track log of your journey
- A moving map display tracks your location on award-winning Hema maps
- Detailed 4WD and touring maps for Australia’s many iconic and lesser-known off-road journeys and destinations, including Fraser Island, Cape York, the Victorian High Country and much more
- Seamless Australia-wide touring mapping (Australia 1:1 Million)
- Seamless Australia-wide topographical mapping (Australia Topo 1:250,000
- Hema State maps
- Bonus Hema New Zealand touring maps covering all of New Zealand
- Maps at varying scales gives users the details they need for their journey Hema Maps’ entire digital collection of 4WD and touring maps are preloaded
- Award-winning mapping ensures confident navigation off the beaten track
- Hema Maps is the most trusted source of maps for Australian four-wheel drivers and tourers
- Hema maps have personally field-checked over 300,000km of outback roads and tracks to ensure their maps are accurate