Audi 2G MMI
Audi 2G MMI
TOUCH SCREEN NAVIGATION
This touch screen navigation system integrates seamlessly into the existing 7 inch screen of Audi vehicles with a 2GMMI system. The easy to use iGO primo Navigation is easily accessed by pressing the NAV button on the MMI controls and provides extra video inputs for a Reverse Camera, Front Camera, Caravan Camera or any other video source. This is the perfect upgrade for vehicles that did not come with factory installed navigation or if you want to upgrade from the factory navigation to something much more modern.
- 3D Navigation with map data for Australia and New Zealand.
- Graphical user interface and voice guidance
- Premium POI database
- 2D or 3D map view with Smart Zoom and realistic display of 3D terrains and 3D landmarks
- Text-to-Speech Function (TTS)
- Eco and Smart Route Planning
- Smart Zoom function at intersections and crossings
- Real Junction View and Highway Mode with Real Signpost rendering
- The Trip computer can display up to three additional pieces of information. Choose between arrival time, journey time, speed, direction, height above sea level, etc.
- Visual and audible warning to indicate speed limits on major roads
- Proximity Alerts including School Zones, Fixed Speed Cameras, etc.