Parrot CK3000 Evolution
The Parrot CK3000 system is a Bluetooth handsfree car kit which installs in every car.
This car kit is one of the Parrot CK series – universally compatible with most mobile phones including Nokia, Blackberry, Samsung, LG, Sony Ericcson & the Apple iPhone!
Small price, top shelf technology
Life made easier: Just turn on the engine. Drive. Talk. It’s that simple!
Once installed, just turn on the engine and you are immediately connected to your phone. Even by leaving your mobile phone in your bag, the Parrot CK3000 EVOLUTION, can make and receive calls. The car’s speakers transmit the conversation with perfect quality of sound, regardless of noisy driving conditions.
Your voice takes control
The Parrot CK3000 Evolution hands-free car kit offers the convenience of voice recognition (with prior voice training) and outstanding sound quality by using your car’s sound system as a receiver.
- 1 kg
- Full duplex audio with acoustic echo cancellation & digital signal processing noise reduction
- Mutes the radio during calls & uses the cars stereo speakers
- Up to 3 phones
- Voice Recognition dialler, stores up to 150 names from 3 phones
- Full voice control for pick-up, hang-up, dialling by names;
- Compliant with Bluetooth 1.1 specification
- Supports Bluetooth profiles: generic access, headset, serial port, synchronisation
- Bluetooth synchronisation with your mobile’s phone book
- Bluetooth Profile: The ‘Headset’ and ‘Handsfree’ profiles determine the level of features made available for the connection. Headset profile is basically just a voice channel opened between the phone and the accessory. Handsfree allows more sophistication, with caller ID and dual call. Parrot CK3000 accepts both profiles and connects using the richest profile available from the phone.
- Obex is an object exchange protocol implemented by some manufacturers that can speed up synchronization of data. CK3000 implements Obex to quickly synchronize with the mobile’s phonebook.
- Input voltage of 11-16V, Idle power consumption < 300 µA, advanced radio mute cable with ISO connectors
- Passive microphone with 3.5mm jack connector,
- Software upgrade capability through Bluetooth link;
- Dimensions: 154mm x 58mm x 30mm
- 100% Bluetooth enabled, compatible with virtually all Bluetooth phones on the market. Please refer to the Phone Compatibility guides by clicking on Tech Support Tab.