Mongoose M20 Alarm
The M20 is a feature packed alarm system including an engine immobiliser, offering protection against break in and theft of and from the vehicle. This alarm system is wired to the bonnet boot and doors and is supplied with an electronic shock sensor. Should an attempt at a break in occur, the siren will sound and the indicators will flash. To prevent theft of the vehicle itself, an engine immboliser is included as standard.
Supplied with two 2 button waterproof rolling code remotes, the M20 can be connected to a vehicles central locking as it contains relays to operate virtually any existing central locking system (some vehicles may require additional parts).
To provide greater security, the M20 will re-arm, re-immobilise and relock the doors (if connected) 30 seconds after it was disarmed but a door not yet opened.
If you have a 24 volt vehicle, then choose the M24 version – all inputs/outputs are 24 volts.
- 1 kg
- Two 2 Button Waterproof Remote Controls
- Rolling Code
- Code Learning
- Remote Panic
- Bonnet, Boot and Door Protection
- Built-in engine immobiliser (2nd optional)
- 2 Stage Shock Sensor
- Electronic Siren
- Built-in central locking relays
- Vehicle lights on warning
- Security Re-arm (and re-lock)
- Override Switch
- Dash Mounted LED
- Indicator Confirmation
- Chirp Confirmation
- 3 year warranty on product
- Ignition Safety Door Lock (If Central Door Locking is connected)
- Automatic(last door)arming
- Central Locking Pulse Length
Waterproof 303MHz remote control with the ability to have the ignition key inserted – see photos at top. Uses lithium coin batteries.
- Compact size siren
- Chirp confirmation of arming
- Bonnet, boot and door protection
- Single stage impact sensor
- Engine immobiliser