M60i – 60 Series
Automatic engine immobilisers are designed to deter theft by preventing the starting and running of your vehicle’s engine. If your vehicle has central locking, the M60i can also provide keyless entry – just press the remote button and your doors lock or unlock ! (may require additional parts and cost depending on vehicle type) mrc63face
Your engine will automatically immobilise 30 seconds after turning the ignition off – so you know your vehicle is always secure. The M60 range includes a built-in 1 to 5 minute turbo timer that allows the system to be armed with the engine running with no sacrifice in security. If your vehicle is broken into whilst the engine is running, the engine will stop and be immobilised immediately.
The M60i can easily be upgraded to one of the 4 or 5 Star alarm versions by adding the siren and sensor(s) of your choice.
Fully Tested and Certified to the AS/NZ 4601 amendment 1, 2003.
- 0.5 kg
- Dual Circuit Automatic Immobilisation
- 2 x 3 button Remote Controls
- Keyless Remote Central Locking (Refer Note)
- Indicator confirmation
- Blue Dashboard Warning Light (LED)
- 4 Digit PIN Code Override
- Security Re-arm and Re-lock (Refer Note)
- Built-in 1 to 5 Minute Turbo timer
- Built-in Central Locking Relays
- Standards Black Wiring
- Concealed Main Plug
- Window Warning Stickers
- Optional Boot Release – Ch2 output (Refer Note)
- Optional siren to give alarm function of bonnet, boot and doors (by adding the siren, the M60i becomes 4 Star)
- Optional impact or glass break sensor
- 3 year warranty on product
- Ignition Safety Door Locking (Refer Note)
- Automatic (Passive) door lock (Refer Note)
- Optional horn honk for intrusions
- Can be upgraded to other M60 model specifications at any time by adding a siren and sensor/s
NOTE: Some vehicles require additional parts at extra cost to enable this feature to operate.