Hertz HDP 4
Hertz HDP 4
HDP 4 is a D-Class four-channel car audio amplifiers, perfect to satisfy any need. It is the most compact HDP; nonetheless, like the other models, it can reach very high power levels: in less than 30 cm (12 inches) it can provide up to 1000W on 2 channels at 4 Ohm! It can be used in full range as well as with crossover settable as Lo-Pass/Hi-Pass.
It has been thought to offer the user the maximum possible flexibility, both thanks to Speaker In and RCA inputs and to the controls, with a status monitor communicating to the user through a LEDs system. Using Speaker In inputs, the ART™ ( Automatic Remote Turn On-Off) function is available; the user can also switch it off.
HDP 4 is the perfect choice for those who look for performance and non-bulky sizes. The double-extrusion heat sink and the Hertz logo, which is back lit and can be rotated, allow especially sophisticated installations.
Output Power (RMS) @ 14.4 VDC
- 4 Ch 150 W x 4 (4Ω)
- 4 Ch 250 W x 4 (2Ω)
- 3 Ch 150 W x 2 (4Ω) + 500 W x 1 (4Ω)
- 3 Ch 250 W x 2 (2Ω) + 500 W x 1 (4Ω)
- 2 Ch 500 W x 2 (4Ω)
- Hi-Pass 50 ÷ 5k Hz (2 range) @ 12 dB/Oct.
- Lo-Pass 80 ÷ 3.3k Hz @ 12 dB/Oct.
- Distortion - THD (100Hz @ 4Ω) 0.08 %
- S/N Ratio (A weighted @ 1V) 100 dB
- Damping factor (100Hz @ 4Ω) 50
- Size W x D x H mm (in.) 171 x 284 x 46.70 (6.73 x 11.18 x 1.83) Channel mode - 4-3-2
- 4 kg