The FPX 2.750 is a very compact 2-channel amplifier with a power of 2×220 Watts RMS at 4 Ohms. Thanks to its 2-/1-channel mode, its stability at 2 Ohms, the numerous settings and the output lines, the FPX 2.750 is an extremely versatile solution.
Its very high power makes it just as ideal for multi-channel systems as it is for powering a subwoofer. Offering high power and musicality, this amplifier is ideal for getting the best out of the high-end speaker drivers in our Performance line. Very compact and easy to integrate, the FPX 2.750 is a very powerful amplifier designed to meet the expectations of enthusiasts for powerful hi-fi installations.
The FPX 2.750 delivers a power of 2×220 Watts RMS at 4 Ohms. Two Ohms stereo stable, it offers a high power of 2×385 Watts RMS. Functioning in bridged mode for handling a subwoofer channel, the FPX 2.750 delivers 1×770 Watts RMS at 4 Ohms. With such high power, the FPX 2.750 has no problem driving a big subwoofer system. Its adjustable active crossover, low-pass/high-pass or wideband, will enable you to perfectly adjust the amplifier’s sonic response according to the speaker drivers used.
In order to efficiently drive a subwoofer channel, the FPX 2.750 features bass correction, a subsonic filter for blocking very low frequencies (a source of distortion and parasite vibrations) and a remote control for controlling the bass from the driving seat. To take into consideration head units which don’t have enough outputs, the FPX 2.750 has a pair of output lines for transmitting the audio signal to a second amplifier.
- D Class amplifier - Stereo / Mono
- CEA power (4 ohms): 2x220 Wrms
- Maximum power (2 ohms): 2x385 Wrms
- Maximum power (bridged 4 ohms): 1x770 Wrms
- Bandwidth: 20Hz – 20KHz
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.01% SNR (1W/A) : >76dBA
- Configurable filters High Pass / Low Pass: 50Hz-500Hz
- Subsonic filter: 20Hz-50Hz
- Bass boost: (0/12dB)
- Full range function Protections: Short circuit / low impedance / reversal of polarity / DC / power drop / heat protection
- Dimensions (LxHxW): 9x5 13⁄64 x2 3⁄32 " (237x132x53mm)
- Weight: 4.40lbs (2kg)
- 4 kg