Clarion amplifiers feature uncompromising resistance to magnetic noise, thereby minimizing distortion, as well as high quality terminals to offer low electrical and contact resistance. Easy subwoofer system configuration is possible with the embedded low pass filters. The result is high quality sound you can enjoy in a variety of systems.
By utilizing corrosion resistant RCA and Connectors, XC series amplifiers offer improved durability and reliability in harsh environments. The XC series amplifiers are true marine amplifiers with efficient aluminum heatsinks and locking power terminals for the harsh marine conditions.
- 400 Watts of Maximum Power Output
- 300 Watts × 1 Continuous @ 2-Ohms
- 200 Watts × 1 Continuous @ 4-Ohms
- Double Side Conformal Coated PCB Assembly
- MOS-FET Power Supply
- 12dB/Oct. Low Pass Electronic Crossover. Variable 35 - 250Hz
- Variable Gain Control
- Turn-On/Off Muting Circuitry (Soft Mute)
- Ground Loop Isolation Input
- Circuit Corrosion Resistant Nickel Plated RCA, Power, and Speaker Connections
- RCA and High Level Speaker Inputs
- 2 kg