The X-Series amplifiers set the industry benchmark with an all-new and advanced digital architecture to achieve high-resolution sound with unprecedented purity, accuracy and power efficiency. Their sleek and stylish compact design incorporates an innovative aluminium heat sink with a bespoke air-flow system which keeps the amplifier cool and maintains performance at its peak for incredibly high level power output and no-shut down operation. The X-Series amps are designed for true Hi-Res Audio playback by featuring a extended frequency range from 10Hz ~ 60kHz in the full range amplifiers.
Furthermore, X-Series have unmatched staying power with a high damping factor for unparalleled control coupled with virtually zero distortion. This ensures extremely accurate low frequency output for bass at its best and the highest sound quality.
The X-Series amplifiers allows your music to stay faithful to the original recording with realism that puts you in the centre of the performance.
The X-Series Amplifiers can perform at their peak power levels for a large period of time due to the chassis being a solid cast aluminium heat sink. The newly designed heat sink allows for hot air to rise out from the top, which causes a vacuum that draws in cool air from below. This provides thermal control for an uninterrupted listening experience.
Alpine has completely redesigned the speaker terminal connectors on the X-Series amplifiers. This ensures a very compact design that allows clean and simple installation with lossless connectivity. With the intention of delivering high performance these connectors play a vital role in the stability and failsafe operation of the amplifier.
- Built-in Variable High/Low Pass Filter
- Bass EQ
- Aluminium Heat Sink
- All-new SIERRA Digital Design
- Remote Sensing
- Remote Level Control with Optional RUX-KNOB.2
- RCA Speaker Connection (Optional KCE-SP2R)
- 175W RMS x 4 [2Ω@14.4V]
- 120W RMS x 4 [4Ω@14.4V]
- THD+N (Reference: 10W / rated power into 4 ohms): 0.02%
- S/N Ratio: (IHF A Weighted, Reference: rated power into 4 ohms): >106 dBA
- S/N Ratio: (IHF A Weighted, Reference: 1 W into 4 ohms): >87 dBA
- Input Impedance: 10k ohms
- Frequency Response (Reference: 1 W into 4 ohms): 10Hz – 60 kHz
- Damping Factor (Reference: 10 W into 4 ohms at 100Hz): >500
- 5 kg