The all-new digital X-Power series of Class-D amplifiers incorporate even further advancement of Alpine's digital technologies used in our top-of-the-line PDX series for greater power and improved sound quality. Whilst ultra-compact, these digital powerhouses are engineered for robust no-shutdown performance and class-leading sound quality at an exceptional price. What's more, their remote sense turn-on and speaker level input provides easy upgrading of factory systems.
X-Power amplifiers draw on Alpine's revolutionary PDX digital design that achieves high efficiency with audiophile level audio performance and rivalling signal-to-noise ratio. Plus, their extremely high dampening factor ensures uncompromised power and control of low frequency transients.
Add the RUX-KNOB (sold separately) and get full control from the dash for instant bass adjustment. You also get the ability to control multiple amps from just one controller with simple telephone cord adapters.
- CEA-2006 Power Rating: 650W RMS x 1 (4-ohm, 14.4V at Ƈ% THD+N)
- Max Power: 1900W
- Per channel into 4 Ohms: 650W RMS x 1 (14.4V at Ƈ% THD+N)
- Per channel into 2 Ohms: 1100W RMS x 1 (14.4V at Ƈ% THD+N)
- Crossover Frequency (LPF): 50 - 400 Hz, -24dB/oct.
- Subsonic Filter: 5 - 30 Hz, -24dB/oct. EQ (Equalizer): 0 to +12dB, fc=50Hz
- Foot Print (WxHxD) mm: 340 x 58 x 230 mm
- Foot Print (WxHxD) in: 13-3/8'' x 2-1/4'' x 9''
- Power Requirements: 14.4 V.DC (11-16V allowable)
- Input Sensitivity (RCA Input): 0.1 - 4.0 V
- Input Sensitivity (Speaker Level Input): 0.5 - 10 V
- Input Impedance: >10k ohms
- Frequency Response (+0, -3dB: 1W into 4 Ohms) for Subwoofer: 5 - 400 Hz THD+N (10W into 4 Ohms) for Subwoofer: 1000
- Signal to Noise (Rated Power into 4 Ohms) for Subwoofer: 117 dB
- Preamp Output: 4.0 V Max.
- Remote Level: -20 to 0 dB
- Weight: 3.8 kg
- 4 kg