The all-new digital X-Power series of Class-D amplifiers incorporate even further advancement of Alpine's digital technologies used in our top-of-the-line PDX series for greater power and improved sound quality. Whilst ultra-compact, these digital powerhouses are engineered for robust no-shutdown performance and class-leading sound quality at an exceptional price.
What's more, their remote sense turn-on and speaker level input provides easy upgrading of factory systems. X-Power amplifiers draw on Alpine's revolutionary PDX digital design that achieves high efficiency with audiophile level audio performance and rivalling signal-to-noise ratio. Plus, their extremely high dampening factor ensures uncompromised power and control of low frequency transients.
- CEA-2006 Power Rating: 55W RMS x 4 (4-ohm, 14.4V at <1% THD+N)
- Per channel into 4 Ohms: 55W RMS x 4 (14.4V at Ƈ% THD+N)
- Per channel into 2 Ohms: 85W RMS x 4 (14.4V at Ƈ% THD+N)
- Bridged 4 Ohms: 170W RMS x 2 (14.4V at Ƈ% THD+N)
- Foot Print (WxHxD) mm: 250 x 58 x 230 mm
- Foot Print (WxHxD) in: 9-7/8'' x 2-1/4'' x 9'
- 3 kg