Now also Available in Gold Aluminium Finish - Just Check F6GC option upon Checkout
This audiophile range of PDX series amplifiers are designed and engineered for ultimate sound quality, power, performance and reliability. These sleek and stylish amplifiers have been re-designed from the ground up to deliver an amplifier range that not only look amazing, they perform flawlessly.
Incorporating new technology to maximise sonic quality, the new PDX amplifiers deliver extremely low distortion levels, wide bandwidth and industry leading S/N ratios. The new PDX amplifiers have an exceptionally high damping factor, more than 500 for the 4-channel PDX-F6. What's more, the all-new PDX amplifiers are 20% smaller than the first generation models and their unique stacking design allows for a large multi amplifier system to be installed virtually anywhere.
These new PDX amplifiers are for the true car audio enthusiast, providing exceptional sound quality and performance.
- RMS Continuous Power (at 14.4 V)
- Per Channel into 4 ohms: 150 W x 4
- Per Channel into 2 ohms: 150 W x 4
- Bridged into 4 ohms: 300 W x 2
- THD + N (Reference: 10 W / rated power into 4 ohms): 0.003 % / 0.05 %
- S/N Ratio (IHF A Weighted, Reference: rated power into 4 ohms): 118 dBA
- S/N Ratio (IHF A Weighted, Reference: 1 W into 4 ohms): 96 dBA
- Input Impendance: 10k ohms
- Frequency Response (Reference: 1 W into 4 ohms): 5 Hz - 100 kHz / 0 dB ~ -3 dB
- Crossover Frequency (Variable, L.P.F / H.P.F / OFF Selectable)
- 1/2 ch: 30 Hz - 400 Hz (-12 dB / oct)
- 3/4 ch: 30 Hz - 400 Hz (-12 dB / oct)
- Input Sensitivity (V / at 10k ohms): 0.2 V - 4.0 V with Input Level
- Width: 257.0 mm (10-1/8")
- Height: 50.8 mm (2")
- Depth: 192.0 mm (7-9/16")
- Weight: 2.88 kg
- 4 kg