Cameras and Sensors
- Car Accessories
- Car Audio
- Car Security
- Cruise Control
- Dash Kits
- Dual Batteries
- Electric Brakes
- In Car Communications
- In Car Entertainment
- RV/Caravan and Motorhome
- Portable Fridges
- Cameras and Sensors
- Vehicle Lighting
- Home Audio
- Shop - All Products
Parking Cameras in the Gold Coast Assists in Avoiding Accidents
Dents and scratches are a common occurrence, especially in public spaces. Parking cameras in the Gold Coast will record any incidents. No matter how great of a driver you think you are, accidents can happen. Fender-benders are accepted as a norm and could happen to anyone.
Benefits of Parksafe on the Gold Coast
Navigating your vehicle in tight spaces is difficult and results in denting or scratching your prized possession. However, installing parking sensors can prevent it. It’s a device that uses ultrasonic technology to communicate the distance between your vehicle and an obstruction. It’s a fantastic safety feature that is overlooked by many drivers but is handy and has many benefits.
- Ultrasonic parking sensors are an affordable safety feature to add to your vehicle. Studies show that more children get hurt during parking accidents as opposed to on-the-road accidents. Installing parking sensors reduces the chance of a parking accident by 75%. As a result, you save money spent on insurance excess or expensive repairs.
- Unlike electromagnetic sensors or cameras that rely on the movement of the car to engage, the ultrasonic sensors remain active when the car is stationary. Also extremely helpful when there’s little or no space to manoeuvre out of a parking spot.
- Installing this safety feature instils a sense of confidence in the driver. You spend less time looking for the perfect parking and are confident to tackle even the tightest spot. It’s especially handy for drivers who struggle to parallel park, which is usually on busy streets. The sensors will ensure you don’t bump any car or person by sounding an alarm as you get closer to the object.
Tips Regarding Parkmate
These systems assist drivers who struggle with parking vehicles. While it is a positive influence and provides confidence to drivers, you should consider a few factors to ensure you don’t get it wrong.
- Always seek a professional to install parking sensors. In some cases, there is drilling required for some components. Only skilled professionals possess the necessary tools to fit the parking sensors efficiently.
- Clean the sensors regularly to keep them in excellent condition. Dirt and grime and other elements can solidify on the sensors preventing them from operating as usual. Ensure you wipe away any material and test out the system before embarking on your journey.
You shouldn’t rely totally on the sensors. They’re there to guide and assist you by alarming you to potential danger.
About Automotive Audio Visual
Our business has been operating for nine years and has become a leader in the industry. The staff collectively have accumulated over 35 years of experience in the audio and visual industry. Aside from our flagship store in Ashmore, we can assist you at any location by sending out a mobile team.
Aside from dealing with car audio, our staff can also deal with home entertainment and marine audio solutions. If you require assistance with anything relating to audio and visual, contact us.
Front and Rear Parking System – Parkmate
Front Sensor System – Parkmate
GPS Mirror – Opal